Enjoy the festivities with us
This Christmas and New Year 2019 the Club Las Calas team is here to ensure you enjoy your festive stay.
We’ve got it all – from excellent entertainment in our Skyline bar to delicious food specials menus in our restaurant, Bistro 361.
Don’t forget to join us on Christmas morning for a free glass of Bucks Fizz or orange juice. You never know who might pop in to join us!
On New Year’s Eve, to welcome in 2020, we have the whole package in our restaurant Bistro 361. We have great food and fantastic live entertainment creating an excellent party atmosphere.
How to book Christmas and New Year 2019
To book your table in Bistro 361 for Christmas or New Year you can:
Email us at email@example.com and you will receive a booking confirmation.
Ring Karen or Caroline on +34 928 514445. Leave a contact number or email and we will get back to you.
Club E Cards accepted
Christmas Day Menu
For those staying with us over Christmas who do not wish to self-cater or go off-site, we have a superb Christmas lunch menu at our onsite restaurant Bistro 361 with all the traditional favourites – and options for vegetarians, little ones and non-turkey lovers too. Served from 2pm to 9pm, it’s a taste of the UK under the warm Canarian sunshine.
- Tomato & Basil Soup
- Goats Cheese & Red Pepper Crostini
- Salmon & Prawn Fishcakes
- Creamed Garlic Mushrooms on Toasted Bruschetta
- Duck Salad with Hoisin Dressing
- Traditional Turkey Dinner, served with all the trimmings
- Traditional Pork Dinner, served with all the trimmings
- Sirloin of Steak, with a choice of Mushroom & Brandy sauce or Garlic & Herb sauce, served with Canarian Potatoes & Vegetables
- Grilled Sea Bream in a Champagne Sauce, served with Canarian Potatoes & Vegetables
- Brie, Cranberry and Spinach Parcels, served with Canarian Potatoes & Salad
- Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce
- Christmas Dream Pancake with Cherries and Chocolate, served with vanilla ice cream
- Winter Berry Panacotta
- Traditional Trifle
- Chocolate Orange Cheesecake, served with cream
Complete your meal with coffee and mints
- Adults €37.95 each
- Children 3-10 €11.50 each
Traditional Turkey or Pork Dinner
Oreo Ice Cream Sundae
New Year's Eve Menu
- Smoked Salmon with King Prawns in a Lime Vinaigrette
- Roasted Asparagus wrapped in Smoked Bacon
- Salad Caprese
- Carrot & Red Onion Soup
- Spinach & Feta Cheese Parcels
- Grilled Sea Bream in Rosemary & Garlic
- Sirloin of Steak with a choice of Blue Cheese Sauce, or Mustard & Peppercorn Sauce
- Honey Glazed Chicken Breast
- Duck Breast in Brandy & Cranberry Sauce
- Vegetable Lasagne
All Main Courses Served with a choice of Home Made Chipped Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes or Canarian Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetables or Salad
- Champagne & Raspberry Possets
- Tia Maria & Chocolate Creams
- Mint Chocolate Cheesecake with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Brownie Trifle
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Topping, served with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Adults €39.95 each
- Children 3-10 €11.90 each
Posted on October 10, 2019.
We asked our Facebook fans for their recommendations for the best breakfast in Puerto del Carmen based on value and quality. The results are in and it's a landslide victory for Club Las Calas.
To enjoy all that Puerto del Carmen and Lanzarote have to offer, book your holiday apartment at Club Las Calas today for great holiday accommodation, superb facilities, daily entertainment and a great location.