A magical time to holiday
If you’re spending this Christmas and New Year at Club Las Calas, you’re going to have the most wonderful holiday. The Club Las Calas team is working hard to ensure that your stay over the festive season is truly magical.
With warmer average daily temperatures than the rest of the UK and Europe (always a bonus) and great one and two-bedroom apartments, you’re set for a great time.
Add excellent, free, nightly entertainment in our Skyline bar and delicious food specials and menus served in Bistro 361 to the mix, and it is really going to be a cracker of a holiday (sorry about that).
Everyone staying at the resort is asked to join Rachel and the team on Christmas morning for a complimentary glass of Bucks Fizz or orange juice. The children might be in for a surprise, as you never know who might pop in to wish us happy Christmas.
For those who do not wish to self-cater, we have a superb Christmas lunch menu at Bistro 361 with all the traditional favourites – and options for vegetarians, little ones and non-turkey lovers too. Served from 2pm to 9pm it’s a taste of the UK under the Canarian sunshine.
As we welcome in 2019, join us for our amazing New Year’s Eve party. There’s a fantastic menu at Bistro 361 served from 5.30pm to 9.30pm followed by live entertainment and lots of bubbles as we count down the seconds in the Canarian way – with grapes!
Bookings for our Christmas and New Year menus are already being taken so don’t miss out.
To book your Christmas and New Year table:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a booking confirmation
- Telephone: Karen or Caroline on + 34 928 514445, leave your details and we’ll get back to you.
A very special visitor joins us on Christmas Day
Christmas Day Menu
- Beef and vegetable soup
- Caramelised leek, onion and goats’ cheese parcels
- Chicken liver parfait with wholemeal toast and cranberry butter
- Prawn and mango cocktail with a zesty dressing
- Sweet chilli chicken with a crisp mixed salad
- Traditional roast turkey with all the trimmings
- Traditional roast pork with all the trimmings
- Sirloin steak with blue cheese or bearnaise sauce, Canarian potatoes and vegetables
- Sea bass “Veronique” in a creamy sauce with grapes, Canarian potatoes and vegetables
- Honey glazed carrot, mushroom and sweet pepper tart, Canarian potatoes and salad
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- After-Eight cheesecake with vanilla ice cream
- Fruity Eton Mess
- Chocolate and orange mousse with shortbread
- Brandy snap filled with vanilla ice cream and Baileys cream
Complete your meal with freshly ground coffee and mint
Traditional roast turkey and Smartie ice cream sundae
Children 3-10 €9.50
All tables to be reserved by booking only.
A traditional Christmas meal under the sun
New Year's Eve Menu
Glass of Bucks Fizz on arrival
- Watermelon served with creme fraîche and sweet basil
- Roasted sweet potato and carrot soup
- Mediterranean layers of baked tomato, goats’ cheese and Serrano ham
- King prawn and bacon skewer with garlic butter
- Salmon mousse and cream cheese layer cake
- Grilled sea bass drizzled in a tangy lemon sauce
- Sirloin steak with brandy and peppercorn or garlic and herb sauce
- Grilled chicken topped with feta cheese, thyme and roasted cherry tomatoes
- Pork medallions in an apple cider jus
- Roasted leek, mushrooms and peppers with a garlic crumble topping
All main courses served with a choice of home-made chipped potatoes, mashed potato or Canarian potatoes and seasonal vegetables or salad
- Irish cream cheesecake with vanilla ice cream
- Dark chocolate and Gran Marnier mousse with shortbread
- Traditional trifle
- Forest fruits creme brulee
Grilled fish or chicken breast and an Oreo ice cream sundae
Children 3-10 €9.50
All tables will be reserved by booking only.
Posted on September 18, 2018.
The much-needed refurbishment of the Club Las Calas gym has been completed and is now open for guests to enjoy during their holiday. The gym is one of the resort’s most popular facilities and is located in the leisure centre in Club Las Calas III.
Harry Dunlop, a relatively new owner at the resort, has joined the Club Las Calas owners’ committee after receiving the most votes from fellow owners at the recent annual general meeting.
To enjoy all that Puerto del Carmen and Lanzarote have to offer, book your holiday apartment at Club Las Calas today for great holiday accommodation, superb facilities, daily entertainment and a great location.