Top tips for first timers at Club Las Calas
Earlier this month, we asked our 3,000+ Facebook fans for their top tips for first timers holidaying at Club Las Calas.
Many of our fans have been visiting Club Las Calas for over 30 years. They own holiday ownership weeks at the resort and also top up their holidays with additional rental holidays. Many bring their friends and family with them when they visit.
There is nothing they don’t know about the resort, Puerto del Carmen and Lanzarote. And they’re always happy to share their advice and knowledge with new owners and rental guests at the resort.
15 top tips for first timers
The request for tips generated a great response, but we’ve chosen the best to help you if you’re arriving at Club Las Calas in the near future:
- Just enjoy the experience. Great staff, great food and great weather – Carole Patterson
- Ask the reception team if you have any questions – June Wishart
- Say hello to everyone and make a friend for life – Steve Morpurgo
- Enjoy the great Saturday night singer and the food in Skyline and Bistro 361 – Lorraine Blatchford
- Get a discount e-card for a 5% discount on your drinks bill – Tracy Munro and Rod Peart
- Go to the welcome meeting on Friday morning – Kathryn Susan O’Driscoll
- Don’t drink two jugs of sangria while waiting to check in – Julie Anne Wyatt
- Get the bevvies in – Sam Crook
- Don’t put your towels on the sunbeds at 9am – Matt Wright
- Visit all the four pools on site – Stella Szabo
- Buy a week – Barbara Martin
- Smile. Everybody else will be – Dave Trevor
- Live your best life – Lorraine Toothill
- Relax and enjoy – Bill Crellin, Susan Ramage and Beverley Parker
- Hire a car, visit the Sunday market in Teguise, get a multi-ticket and visit the Manrique centres, get golf discounts and clubs from reception – David Squires
If you haven’t booked your Club Las Calas self-catering holiday yet, then give us a call on +44 (0) 1858 431160, email us at email@example.com or complete the rental enquiry form. Our team is on hand to give you the best prices, latest availability and answer all your questions.
If you have any other top tips, then please let us know through our Facebook page.
Posted on August 28, 2019.
The Club has recently committed to a €115,000 investment to improve the WiFi and TV system at Club Las Calas. The installation will take place between October 8 and November 12, 2019.
To enjoy all that Puerto del Carmen and Lanzarote have to offer, book your holiday apartment at Club Las Calas today for great holiday accommodation, superb facilities, daily entertainment and a great location.