Find out what's cooking at Club Las Calas this week
If you don’t fancy cooking in your self catering apartment during your holiday at Club Las Calas, then pop into our on-site family-friendly restaurant Bistro 361 and enjoy our extensive menu and freshly-cooked daily specials.
These are Bistro 361 specials for week 48 beginning on Thursday, November 30.
- Thursday, November 30 – three-course special arrivals menu
- Friday, December 1 – Club Las Calas mix grill
- Saturday , December 2 – lamb
- Sunday, December 3 – three-course menu including a Sunday roast
- Monday, December 4 – chicken breast and BBQ pork ribs
- Tuesday, December 5 – Bistro 361 Tasty Tuesday three-course menu
- Wednesday, December 6 – baked cod wrapped in Serrano ham with a delicious Thermidor sauce
You can book a table at Bistro 361 through reception or just pop in during the day.
After your delicious meal, head to Skyline for a night of free entertainment.
Posted on November 28, 2017.
Arrecife’s Fiesta San Ginés is the Lanzarote capital’s biggest fiesta of the year celebrating the city’s patron saint. Taking place every August over two weeks, it is one big party with plenty going on for locals and visitors to enjoy almost every day.
To enjoy all that Puerto del Carmen and Lanzarote have to offer, book your holiday apartment at Club Las Calas today for great holiday accommodation, superb facilities, daily entertainment and a great location.